From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
Date: Tue, May 31, 2016 at 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: Enabling builddir != srcdir by default in jhbuild
To: Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org>
Cc: Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>

Hi;

I already pushed the default change to master, as that will only
affect new clones or updates. I'm also building locally the default
gnome moduleset — but I can safely say that the core platform builds
fine. I'm just worried about gnome-world, but for that I guess we'll
have to wait until stuff breaks.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--