Design help requested: Gamepad remapping/Settings UI

Hello,

I am working on GNOME Games under a GSoC project to add support to
play Games using a Gamepad. Usually connected gamepads are not always
configured properly. We need an UI to remap the plugged-in gamepad to
a standard gamepad. I request a UI for that. I have laid out certain
goals and relevant art on the design page [0]. I have also put an
experimental design idea on that page. Please give in inputs regarding
the idea.

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/Gamepad

Regards,
Megh Parikh