Keep shipping also generated gtk-doc html/ folder?

        Hello,
while playing with developer documentation I noticed that the source
tarballs (eventually `make dist` result) contain also developer
documentation in generated form. These documentation html/ files are
not small, in case of the glib it makes around 10MB. The thing is that
when I configure with --enable-gtk-doc, then the shipped html/ files
are regenerated, thus it looks like a waste of space and bandwidth to
distribute them.

I do not know the history behind it, maybe I just overlooked something
and it does make sense to distribute that too. That's why I raised it
here.

It would be interesting to know whether anyone uses the html/ files
without --enable-gtk-doc these days, but I understand it's a hard
question.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan