Re: GJS documentation browser: follow up and hosting

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 7:11 AM Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-06-23 at 21:34 +0000, philip chimento gmail com wrote:
> My first question is, did people find it useful enough that I should
> look
> around for alternative hosting?

Yes.

Thanks, good to know.

>  If so, the second question is, is there any
> way to host it on GNOME infrastructure?

It will require some work, but the ideal would be to get this on
developer.gnome.org... somehow. We should get the pygobject and valadoc
documentation, too.

Good point. Do you know if those pages are static or if there is a webapp behind them?

Regards,
Philip C