Re: Including content ratings in games

On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 01:57:07PM +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
It's probably also worth stating that I think this kind
of content rating should be informational-only, i.e. we're never going
to be stopping people installing applications.

For a young child (e.g. 8), I think parental control would be useful on
the desktop as a whole. To configure web browsers as well.

For, say, 12 year old children, having the 18+ information is just a
temptation to discover what is it…

--
Sébastien