Re: GTK+ plans for 3.22

- A tab bar widget for GtkStack

Another widget that Christian is prototyping for gnome-builder. We've
wanted such a thing in GTK+ for a while, to be able to fully replace
GtkNotebook with GtkStack and
implement the tabs that our designers want.

This is a big task, and Christian could probably use some help with
fleshing this out.

I would like to highlight this Vertical Tabs design (which isn't in the wiki) that seems to fix a bunch of the current issues:

https://bug755388.bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=312105

Thanks.