Desktop top bar (network) : Power Option are not seen in GUI due to more number of NIC ports installed

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi all,

In Desktop, rightmost top bar, will have menu entry for network, if we keep on adding network card, then entry will be added there, after certain entry let’s say above 20, then we cannot not scrolled down and unable to see all the entry for network cards and other option like power bottom also not visible.

Can someone help me, who is (package) responsible for network settings in top bar.

Thanks

Shubhrata