Re: Collaboration on standard Wayland protocol extensions

I really hope that distributions don't see security policies as a
differentiator. This is how we got SELinux vs. AppArmor and real-world
apps having to ship both kinds of policies (or Fedora flat out
ignoring any idea of third-parties and such and including literally
every application ever in its contrib policy file
https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy/tree/f23-contrib).