Fwd: Thank's for Gnome

FYI

--
Regards,
Olav
--- Begin Message ---
Hello
I want to say Thank You to all people who work on Gnome 3 Project.
I love that calm and peace when i start working on my Fedora.
I love where there is nothing on my Desktop, and I only think about my work and what i must do. Gnome 3 help me to do that, and I am very calm when i using that.

Earlier i was using Windows 8 and Windows 10.
On my Desktop was everything, and it was terrible.

I think GNOME 3 way is the future.
Please send it or show it to all people who are working on Gnome 3.

--
Pozdrawiam
Łukasz Czepiec