Re: Script to format the functions in a C header?

On 11/23/2016 05:03 AM, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
Also, in the GNOME convention there is something that I don't like and
that I would prefer not to do: aligning all the parameter names on the
same column (the third column). I prefer aligning the parameter names
for each function separately, IMHO it's more readable. Because
otherwise, for some functions, there can be a big empty space between
parameter types and their names, which doesn't help readability (caused
by a long type in another function).

While I certainly respect that others would want something different than me, this is something I'm quite fond of in our style. I'd be happy to add it.

-- Christian