Re: JHBuild

On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 11:16 +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:

Hi,

Then build failure with gst-plugins-bad. It fails 100% if I try to update it. I need first uninstall it:
jhbuild uninstall gst-plugins-bad

Is there something I can do about it? Workaround?

This is the g-i failure, right?

Possible workarounds for that:

1) use Meson git master

2) patch Meson with patch/commit 12be4b66440 (if jhbuild uses its own meson)

3) pass --disable-introspection to gst-plugins-bad until the next meson release comes out (it's highly likely that no one needs or uses any of the libs in -bad via bindings, as the meson build didn't have the g-i bits in -bad initially and no one screamed when -bad was switched to meson)

Cheers
 -Tim