Re: 3.25.90 will probably be delayed

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
I can do this tomorrow, today I have family things to sort today.
Thanks to everybody offering PRs for the colord issues, I've merged
all of them and I think we're in good shape now.

Yeah that's fine, enjoy your Sunday!

Unfortunately I did just file [1] for you to look at tomorrow. It's not clear to me if that will require changes in meson or not. I'm going to try holding back to colord 1.3.5 for this release. I bet that will work.

Michael

[1] https://github.com/hughsie/colord/issues/57