Re: GitLab migration status and roadmap

On 14 August 2017 at 10:02, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
I'm currently massively underwhelmed by the overall performance and
snappiness of the web interface, even for a small project with not that
much commit history.

Right; I also found that when sitting In London browsing
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/json-glib -- is the machine hosting the
GitLab instance a proper server in a datacenter somewhere or is the
demo being run from a test machine under someones desk? I don't want
people's first reaction to be "this is kinda slow".

Richard.