Re: Meson support in Continuous

On Fri, 2017-12-01 at 14:39 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
On 29 November 2017 at 21:12, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
wrote:

The build bot is currently busy rebuilding the whole of the
manifest,
and I'm going to babysit it for a little while, so don't start
removing build-api wrappers or patches from the gnome-continuous
repository just yet; once the build runs through, I'll give the all
clear.

All clear; you can start removing the `configure` build API wrappers
from your projects, if you have them.

But if you do so, please make sure your module configuration is up to
date (using Meson) in jhbuild, or builds will break for people.

Philip