Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

Hey Milan,

To explain it better, my discussions with them are for high impact changes. My bandwidth is fully in there.

We however maintain our own list in a way for us to keep an eye for improvements we want to see and also because there are GitLab people looking at it, but I want to keep the focus on our major issues for the direct discussions, and leave everything else for a more regular flow discussion with upstream issues, etc.

For your issue, could you please create an issue upstream and add it in a comment to our list? You are the best person to explain why you need that option.

Best
--
Carlos Soriano
GNOME Foundation

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 2017-12-06 at 18:49 +0100, Carlos Soriano wrote:
> I have good news, after few meetings and discussions with GitLab we
> reached an agreement on a way to bring the features we need and to
> fix our most important blockers in a reasonable time and in a way
> that are synced with us.

        Hi,
I only recently noticed that there is no option to send mail
notifications from Gitlab as text/plain only, while this could be
changed in bugzilla. I agree it's no blocker, it's just nice to have.
For me personally, I do not care of fancy fonts and whatever in
text/plain+text/html messages they send, I prefer text/plain for
bugzilla mail, because I care of the information, not the form (and
less data being transferred and stored as well). In case I didn't
overlook the option in the Gitlab preferences, could you ask them/add
it to the list, please?
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan