Transmitter - GUI for transmission-daemon and transmission-remote

Hi everyone

I've been working on a GUI app, called Transmitter, for transmission-daemon and transmission-remote.
For those who don't know: transmission-daemon and transmission-remote are by the same author of Transmission, a torrent app.

I made this app for 3 reasons:

1. To use the latest Gtk+.
2. To revamp the UI, keeping in mind the GNOME's HIG.
3. To provide a "keep running in background" option, just like Polari.

GitLab repository: https://gitlab.gnome.org/ferreiradaselva/transmitter
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/kBWPs

I've showed the app to the creator of Transmission (https://github.com/transmission/transmission/issues/463), but I'm not sure if they are interested in it.

The current process of communication between Transmitter and transmission-daemon is via creating subprocesses of transmission-remote. The transmission-remote will output information in text format, and Transmitter will parse this information.

It's still incomplete, but I have already implemented many operations, such as launch the daemon during initialization, query torrent information, add torrent by magnet link, pause and resume a torrent.

I'm posting here in hope this could be added as an official GNOME app in the future.

* Btw, I don't know if this is the correct list to post this. I've adderessed this in the engagement-list in the "community input..." thread.

Best regards,
Felipe Ferreira da Silva