Get Modifiers for Scroll Lock and Num Lock

Hi,

is there a way in Glib or GTK+ to detect which of GDK_MOD1_MASK to
GDK_MOD5_MASK maps to Scroll Lock and Num Lock respectively?

I looked at gdk_keymap_map_virtual_modifiers, but it cannot be used,
since Scroll and Num have no corresponding virtual masks in GdkModifierType.

I looked into gdk/x11/gdkkeys-x11.c and saw that the scroll masks are
kept internally but I did not find a way to access them from outside
GTK. Is this deliberate, and if so, why?

Btw. I know about gdk_keymap_get_num_lock_state and
gdk_keymap_get_scroll_lock_state, but I do not want to check if the
locks are enabled, I want to actually know which mod1-mod5 corresponds
to scroll and num lock.

Cheers

Sebastian