Re: Github's pull requests and GNOME

On Tue, 2017-02-21 at 09:57 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
Hey so...I know this is a crummy situation, but let's keep this
conversation open.  I'm trying to understand the current state - is
there a policy of supporting specific repositories using PRs now?

Yes. It's opt-in. If you want GitHub pull requests, the admins will add
you to the exclusion list so the bot doesn't close requests in your
repo.

FWIW I think this is a great compromise. If not for the bot, I would
prefer to take down the GitHub mirror entirely, as it used to be much
more harm than benefit. But things seem to be working fine now.

Michael