Re: Librsvg 2.41.0 is released

On Tue, 2017-01-03 at 18:48 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
Librsvg 2.41.0 is just released!

This is the first version to have Rust code in it.  The public API
remains unchanged.  Apologies in advance to distros who will have to
adjust their build systems for Rust - it's like taking a one-time
vaccine; you'll be better off in the end for it.

Hm, I'm excited for Rust, but I think we probably do not want GNOME to
depend on an alternative package manager like cargo, right? At least
that would require some serious discussion here first.

For now, I've pushed an librsvg-2-40 branch and switched jhbuild to use
that. Please remember to update jhbuild and Continuous when adding new
dependencies. ;)

Michael