GUADEC 2017 is nearly here

Hi all,

The talk schedule for GUADEC is now available at:
  https://www.guadec.org/schedule

You can also arrange BoF sessions during the unconference days:
  https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/Unconference/

If you are planning to attend GUADEC please make sure you have
registered! You can do so here:

  https://registration.guadec.org/

We have accommodation remaining at the University, which you can
buy from the registration from. These rooms have been paid for
up front, so it helps us out if you do decide to stay there.

If you want to attend the GNOME 20th birthday party that will take
place during GUADEC, please register for the conference before
Friday 14th July! We will try to provide places for everyone, but
cannot guarantee entry if you register later than this date.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you at GUADEC!

Sam (on behalf of the GUADEC 2017 team)