Re: Too many broken modules

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 12:36 PM, Arun Raghavan <arun accosted net> wrote:
Is there some place we can look at logs of the current build? I don't have a jhbuild-y setup here, but I'd be happy to look at the gst-* failures.

Nope, got to ask Javier if he remembers why it failed. Sorry. We know we need way better release infrastructure. Alternatively you could download the 3.25.4 modulesets from the release announcement and try building that.

In the past, I had to change GStreamer to build from Autotools instead of meson because the tarballs did not contain meson.build. That's the first thing I would check.

Michael