Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 4:48 PM Michael Catanzaro <mike catanzaro gmail com> wrote:
I think we had
some rough consensus on this list that the primary missing enterprise
feature we need in the open source edition is rebase-style merge
requests. Was there anything else?

It looks like related issues are an EE feature, at least for now:
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/4058

Although personally this bothers me a lot less than forced merge commits, assuming that the suggested workaround of using free-form comments ("This depends on the stuff in #12345") works well enough. I hope that subscribers to an issue will receive a notification when a mentioned issue is closed, but if not and I'll have to manually subscribe to related issues where necessary, then that's an annoyance I can live with ...

Florian