Re: Pilot GitLab program

We are taking into account this too. Everything should work as expected, after a few days of adjustments and figureing out the details.
I will update in here when we consider the projects completely moved and that they should work as expected, so you can start raising issues (apart of the ones that we already collected in the wiki pointed before).

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi.

On Di, 2017-06-27 at 10:54 +0200, Carlos Soriano wrote:
> However, understand that participating in the pilot program means a commitment of moving to GitLab with your project for the time being
How does that affect translations?
Will the module not receive translations then?

Cheers,
  Tobi