Re: Improving the way we build nightly apps

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 5:16 AM Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 15:50 -0800, Christian Hergert wrote:
> You make it sound like there is already unanimous support for this
> (considering I've seen no discussion on the topic, I find that hard
> take at face value)?

release team is dealing with right now. Currently, we only maintain the
JHBuild modulesets, and that's not great because it's not what users
actually use.

Users aren't using Jhbuild?  What are they using?  I'm asking because in our newcomer documentation we are asking them to use JHBuild.  So I'm trying to understand why there is a dichotomy.

sri