Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

On 16 May 2017 at 15:23, Carlos Soriano <csoriano protonmail com> wrote:
Glad to hear that. Could you mention what projects relevant for GNOME
(either part of GNOME already or not) that you are maintainer of would
benefit of a transition to GitLab?

Of immediate benefit would be gnome-software as we have lots of
different teams from lots of different companies all working together.
I'd ideally want the same workflow for my other projects, which would
probably include odrs-web, gnome-color-manager, gnome-packagekit, and
gnome-multi-writer.

Richard.