Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 5:36 PM, <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
We need a much better migration plan than that. If we don't have a script to migrate Bugzilla issues, comments, and attachments to our new GitLab instance, then we should not be considering using GitLab's issue tracker at all.

We're committed to creating the necessary migration tooling; I think that Alberto already has something in the works.

Allan