Re: Proposal for reducing the number of unremovable apps in GNOME Software

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 1:03 AM,  <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
 Specifically, I propose that <mandatory_for_desktop>GNOME</mandatory_for_desktop>
 be removed from the appstream metainfo for all of our apps except the following four:

* gnome-screenshot

Why is that in the list? I would expect most users to use the various
PrintScrn shortcuts for taking screenshots, which don't depend on
gnome-screenshot (anymore).