Re: Updating GNOME Goals?

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017, 4:33 AM Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Before committing to tons more search providers, I'd like to see a bug
and some development effort dedicated to make the providers we already
ship more efficient.

Yes.  This could be consolidated with the performance and memory reduction goal earlier in this thread.

I has a character map search provider I had to turn off because it slowed shell to crawl in overview search.  I kept blaming tracker!  :)  Sorry, Carlos :)

Sri