Re: Nautilus has officially moved to GitLab

On Mon, 2017-09-04 at 16:30 +0200, Carlos Soriano wrote:
Hey Bastien,

I don't feel is neither wise or unwise. Do you have some specific
concern?
The only one we had was translations, and that seems to work.

I think that this sort of failure, while we're working on stabilising
the software, is unacceptable:
jhbuild buildone nautilus
*** Checking out nautilus *** [1/1]
git remote set-url origin ssh://hadess git gnome org/git/nautilus
git remote update origin
Fetching origin
git repository does not exist.

and the repository exists.
error: Could not fetch origin
*** Error during phase checkout of nautilus: ########## Error running
git remote update origin *** [1/1]

It will make it easier to respect the hard code freeze though! ;)