Re: Nautilus has officially moved to GitLab

On Mon, 2017-09-04 at 15:41 +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
Should not be a big deal, basically all URLs are still working
(ssh://user git gnome org etc...)

They don't, as per my mail.

 and Carlos is not going to stop
looking at bugzilla bugs for now. This just means that people can
start submitting changes through gitlab.gnome.org

Even if you think that nothing is going to go wrong, why put ourselves
in that position? We could have moved any number of applications that
don't follow the GNOME release schedule, to test things, if that was
the intent.

Moving a core application and having to fix things up _while we're
starting the hard code freeze_ really isn't great timing.

That could have been a great "start to the 3.28 development cycle" blog
post, instead it looks like a scramble.