Re: GitLab status update

Hi,

On Tue, 2017-09-05 at 09:33 +0200, Carlos Soriano wrote:
Issues of the infra are here
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Infrastructure/issues

Thanks. If that's supposed to be the place where to plans/look up tasks
related to the migration (e.g. the data migration script), you may want
to include that link in future emails. Or link to it from
https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/DevelopmentInfrastructure/Comments

and our wiki for migration steps and limitations is on
https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/DevelopmentInfrastructure/Migration
that I try to update with steps and a small guide for users I'm doing.

Where to find a general timeline for the migration and all migration
steps broken into milestones? The link offers technical info
specifically for maintainers who own repos it seems...

Do those short bullet points under "limitations" have a corresponding
link to a task in an issue tracker (with more info if someone wanted to
fix those)? Are they hard blockers for a test migration of guinea pig
projects? Are they hard blockers for full migration of all projects? Or
are they "we won't stop data migration because of these issues"?

What are the next steps and when for Nautilus?
Now I have to look up Nautilus issues in two disconnected places.

What partially private emails?

That was my interpretation of "feel free to contact me". As planning
docs feel blurry, my interpretation is hopefully totally wrong. :)

andre