Re: Meson feedback as a user

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Michael Biebl <mbiebl gmail com> wrote:
While at it, please consider dropping the autotoolsism and name the
option "docs", i.e. drop the with or enable prefix.

The meson developers suggested this, so I applied it to Epiphany:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/commit/?id=d92acde9fe4c406774677f1dc9c399adcfc7150e

We haven't received clear guidance on underscores vs. hyphens, but the meson docs used underscores, and so does CMake (which is the more relevant comparison because it uses -D syntax for defining options), so that seemed good to me.

Note: jhbuild is still passing -Ddisable_gtkdoc=true. Seems no projects are actually using that though. :)

Michael