Re: GitLab status update

On Fri, 2017-09-08 at 18:11 +0200, Carlos Soriano wrote:
Hey Philip,

Glad you like it! :)

A question from the ignorance, does two factor authentication plays a
role if you use LDAP? If not, probably it's not very useful for the
contributors here around, since we are supposed to use LDAP and our
GNOME account.

I have no idea. I guess I’ve missed the memo, because I ended up
registering without using my GNOME LDAP account. Do I win a prize for
falling into that trap?

Philip