new GNOME Weather maintainers

Greetings all,

I just want to let you that Christopher Davis and Falk Seidl will be
co-maintainers of GNOME Weather.  GNOME Weather has no active
maintainer and both Chris and Falk will provide much needed energy back
into the project.

Philip will be providing code reviews as needed, and has given his +1
in regards to this.  I'm just verifying with the rest of you so if you
have any questions and/or concerns, let's iron it out now.  Both are
active members of the GNOME community with active contributions to
several projects.

Thanks,
sri