Re: [GitLab] Projects moved, tips of the week and question of the week

On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 03:41:03PM +0200, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:

Hello Alberts,

I believe the hooks for emails are still installed, so there will be no
regressions in this regard regardless of the web frontend. If the migrated
projects are not sending commits to the mailing list we're doing something
wrong.

Migrated projects are sending commits to mailing list, problem is that it
is not possible to subscribe to these projects. Migrated projects has
disappeared from "Which topic categories would you like to subscribe to?"
list -  https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/options/commits-list.

The following script needs to be adjusted:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/sysadmin-bin/blob/master/mail/set-topics-svn-commits-list

--
Regards,
Olav