Re: Let's kill gnome-common!

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 07:08:34PM -0600, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
I want to remove gnome-common from our BuildStream projects, but a few
modules are still depending on it: gcr, gnome-autoar, libnotify,
adwaita-icon-theme, gnome-menus, and gsettings-desktop-schemas.

The list is not complete, there is for example gedit as well, I think it
was common to *not* list gnome-common as dependency in the jhbuild
modulesets because libraries like gtk was already depending on it.

Also, I think it's a bit a waste of effort to first port to
autoconf-archive macros, and then porting to meson just a few
development cycles later.

--
Sébastien