Re: Release team now using gnome-build-meta repository, not JHBuild

Oh my. I certainly did not intend to start a rant thread, sorry for that.

To clarify: I am not complaining that RT is taking away my favorite
toy. JHbuild is a great tool when it works, but it still breaks far
too often for newcomers or non-regulars. And as you rightly point out,
this is not fixable unless the build is completely isolated from the
build machine. Having to adjust my workflows is a price I'm happy to
pay if this works as advertised:

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 2:18 PM, Tristan Van Berkom