Re: GNOME Goal proposal: app menu retirement

Milan Crha via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
this seems to be aimed to applications which use header bar in the
title bar. I suppose this doesn't cover the applications which do not
use anything like that, does it?

I've added a few notes about what to do if your application has a menu bar.

By the way, App menu, Primary menu, Secondary menu, for someone not
following the terminology closely it looks confusing. Maybe if the page
 has also screenshot of "before", not  only "after", thus one less
educated could compare, would be a plus.

My advice would be not to get too hung up on the terminology!

I think I'd prefer not to explode the mockups. What I have done is
added a few more labels...

Allan