Re: CI/CD workshop with GitLab developer

Hi, is there a video you can share for those who couldn't attend it? Thanks.

Hello all,

We will have a workshop with a GitLab developer at GUADEC 9th July about CI/CD. We are creating the agenda, and I would like to ask what points would you like to see?

The current agenda is:

Introduction to GitLab CI/CD
- Concepts
- Why use GitLab CI/CD?