Re: GitLab CI runners for non-Linux systems

Le mercredi 06 juin 2018 à 15:21 +0100, Philip Withnall a écrit :
What are those 5 commands? I think it should be possible to use a
separate Docker image for the FreeBSD CI, but run it on the same
Docker
hosts as the Fedora image which we use for the Linux CI and
crossbuilds.

See https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/docker/using_docker_images.html#def
in
e-image-and-services-from-gitlab-ci-yml.

I don't think we can run FreeBSD docker image on Linux host. It's not a
VM, it's a container, so I _think_ it must be a FreeBSD host.

But it would be awesome if our AWS infrastructure could run VirtualBox
VMs.

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.