Re: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 08:53 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:

A good example is Epiphany. I asked a user to test something with it
recently. He installed it, but he could not find it in the
Applications. It's not "Epiphany" there, it's just "Web". I know it,
but for him it was a surprise and a source of confusion.

It has many advantages for newcomers, although sometimes generic names
of common use may end like "Who's on first" routine by Abbott &
Costello. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

FWIW, he can type Epiphany, and filter it, right?. It is faster.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/