Re: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 12:07 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
Any chance of getting https://gitlab.gnome.org/Incubator/bztogl/issues/7
fixed before then?

Not sure, I think impersonating is still something some people
don't agree
with.

With the kinds of power admins already have, I really don’t think it
is a big deal, especially if this is publicly announced. Did you
actually have people express concerns or are you just assuming like
you were in the first place? You already got positive feedback when
that was discussed last time.

The legibility gain on the other hand *is* a big deal.

The likelyhood of complaints seems rather low. But if there are any
complaints, couldn't you effectively disable that specific user
account, deleting any private information attached to the account
itself (but leaving all the comments/bug reports intact)?

Benjamin