Re: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 06:28 -0400, Carlos Soriano wrote:
Any chance of getting
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Incubator/bztogl/issues/7 fixed before then?

Not sure, I think impersonating is still something some people don't
agree with.

It's what the Gitlab "Import from Github" feature does, automatically,
by default.

I've never met anybody complaining about this, and on the contrary have
always seen people being extremely positively surprised that Gitlab
managed to preserve authorship of everything (tickets, pull requests,
etc… i.e not just commits)

Of course, that's just anecdata…

Have you actually had anyone complaining about it?

--
Mathieu