Re: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

Hey Shaun,

It wouldn't be a problem per se, actually we were doing it before. However, if we do that GitLab hooks are not triggered, and we rely on them. So the only way forward is for everyone to start using the new repos.

Sorry!

On 21 March 2018 at 21:44, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, 2018-03-20 at 18:01 +0100, Carlos Soriano wrote:
> - Cgit will be phased out and removed by June 1st 2018.

How tremendously difficult would it be to set up 302 redirects so that
links to commits/branches/etc go to the right place in GitLab? I don't
want to add to your workload. You all are already doing incredible work
with a very big job. But it would be kind of nice.

--
Shaun