Re: Question on Librsvg

Le ven. 5 oct. 2018 16 h 30, Ray Wu via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> a écrit :
Dear Sir,

I am a developer looking for an SVG parser and renderer that can work with Windows.  I am developing my application using MFC and C++. I searched online and found Librsvg is a very popular and very good SVG library. However, I notice that your project is mainly for linux system. I wonder if Librsvg could work with Windows 7 (64bit) and can it work with MS visual studio?

In GStreamer project, we have successfully build and use the pre-Rust version on win64 using Mingw toolchain. I have no idea about the Rust version. The generated libs work fine in MSVC projects, but they don't come with compatible debug symbols though.

Your answer is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ray