Re: Cursor scaling

Hi,

You can scale the whole UI from GNOME Settings, Devices -> Displays. If you are on Ubuntu or Fedora there's a
gsetting you can set to allow fractional scaling, 125%, 150% etc, instead of just 100% or 200%. Beware this
feature is experimental though.

gsettings set org.gnome.mutter experimental-features “[‘scale-monitor-
framebuffer’]”

Cheers,
Jordan