[GitLab] 11.10 is here

Hello all,

New version is on our instance, just a few highlights that might be interesting for us.

  • Link - You can provide multi-line suggestions in MRs now. That is, you can propose a suggestion in an MR and click "apply" will create a commit with the change.
  • Link - Create MR + merge directly from git when CI passes. For those that tend to simply push to master, try out this one, so no more overhead for you and still keeping CI on master always green.
  • Link - Developers can now create projects in groups. This is disabled for the GNOME group as it was the case before. It's however, something we can discuss more for other groups, and it also opens the possibility to create a different structure.