Collection material for the 3.34 release notes

Hi folks,

The UI freeze came and went, and it slipped my mind to send out the release notes reminder. Here we are! Please take a few minutes to think over the time you spent on your modules this release cycle. Even if it doesn't directly align with a new feature, the effort spent on a module is definitely worth incorporating into the release notes.

I have opened the issue[1] for collecting release notes material. If you have an issue or MR in Gitlab that summarizes the changes made to a module, please mention Teams/Engagement/release-notes#17.

Here is a comment you can copy and paste into your issues.

@subpop: this issue contains a feature that might be of interest for the release notes. Please take a look! (Teams/Engagement/release-notes#17)

I'll keep an eye on the wiki page[2] for changes, but (as of this writing) it has not been created for this release cycle.

It is good to know about small changes as well as large ones, and it isn't always the features that require a lot of work that are interesting. More information is always better than less.

Thanks!

Link

1: https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes/issues/17
2: https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointThirtythree/ReleaseNotes