Re: Sound Juicer support and/or EoL

Le 03/12/2019 à 23:28, Sasa Ostrouska via desktop-devel-list a écrit :

Hi, yeah I think that the problem today is that cd rip and burning for
music is a bit outdated, probably would be better to transform it to a
phone transfer
music app or a burning to USB one. YOu know what I mean, but surely
its a nice app, I used it in the past quite some.

I do still use this app for it's intended purpose, as I have tons of
friends with CDs full of classical music that they want ripped.

Regards

Raphaël