App menu retirement: outstanding MRs

Hi all,

With a little over three weeks until UI freeze, I wanted to share a summary of the outstanding tasks for the app menu retirement initiative [1].

Every one of the target apps now has an MR to retire the app menu (great work everyone!) The challenge now is to get them all merged in time. The outstanding MRs are:
Help getting these merged would be most appreciated.

Also, the screenshot change seems to have evolved into a more general redesign. Who do I speak to about that?

Allan
--
[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Initiatives/issues/4